delivery And Returns
- Our aim to deliver within 1-3 working days to UK mainland.
- Full postcode is required.
- Phone no is required to communicate regarding shipping/updates
- Specific time can’t be provided, Although request can be made for specific day.
- All delivery must be signed for at the destination address.
- All deliveries are made Monday to Friday, except public holidays
- Please contact for Saturday delivery
- All delivery charges VAT at the current rate of 20% & subject to change, should the current rate being changed
- Jovs Ltd cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond our control, delays by couriers, road traffic, accidents, vehicle breakdowns, acts of god etc.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs.
Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to the total weight of the shipment.
We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damage & Issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.